DHIS2 Tracker Issues

Dear DHIS2 devs,

In configuring our tracker programme, we've run into a couple of bugs. Below is a simplified case where the bugs still show up. Could you let us know if we are doing something incorrect here or if these are known bugs?

Many thanks,
Tom

We are trying to use DHIS2 2.22 (build 21981) to configure a simple Tracker form for Contact Monitoring, with the following person attributes:

*         Date of Birth

*         First Name

*         Last Name

*         Sex (option set: Male, Female)

This program has 1 annually repeatable stage, Contact Diagnosis, scheduled 0 days from the start, with the following data elements:

*         Exam Date

*         Leprosy Detected (yes/no)

The registration part works fine:
[cid:image005.jpg@01D196FA.5FE07130]

Except the date in the stage is off by 1 day:
[cid:image006.png@01D196FA.5FE07130][cid:image007.png@01D196FA.5FE07130][cid:image008.jpg@01D196FA.5FE07130]

When trying to add the same stage for a different year:
[cid:image014.png@01D196FA.5FE07130][cid:image015.jpg@01D196FA.5FE07130]
Only 1 value is listed in the dropdown and there's a floating "2" in the form.

This results in:
[cid:image017.jpg@01D196FA.5FE07130]

But when I try to add again, the period is now empty:
[cid:image018.png@01D196FA.5FE07130][cid:image020.jpg@01D196FA.5FE07130]

After completing the form then refreshing the page to get the "Add New" option to re-enroll the person:
[cid:image031.jpg@01D196FA.5FE07130]

After clicking "Enroll", the fields become empty but nothing happens:
[cid:image032.png@01D196FA.5FE07130][cid:image033.jpg@01D196FA.5FE07130]

But when you search for and view the person again, the enrolment happened:
[cid:image034.jpg@01D196FA.5FE07130]

This message was scanned for viruses with Trend Micro ScanMail, GFI MailSecurity and  GFI MailEssentials by the World Health Organization Regional Office for the Western Pacific.  However, the recipient is advised to scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses.

Disclaimer:

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipients only and is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law.

If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your system. You may not copy or disclose its contents to anyone.

JPEG image

PNG image

PNG image

JPEG image