Re: How to get the attributeOptionCombo value?

Hi Harold,

good question. The attributeOptionCombo property / column name you will
find certain places actually refers to the category option combo table
(categoryoptioncombo).

To elaborate, categoryOptionCombo and attributeOptionCombo both refer to
categoryoptioncombo. The reason for having both of these is pragmatic -
both data elements and data set refer to a category combo, but these are
often used for wildly different things.

So for the attributeOptionCombo, you can simply refer to
api/categoryOptionCombos resource as well.

regards,

Lars

--
Lars Helge Øverland