Re: Tracker capture - enrollment vs event date difference

Hi.all,

This is.a.real.problem for us too.and are confusing data capturers since
they select one date but another date is displayed. I also saw in.one
instance that it is not possible to select the.same date for a repeatable
stage but have not tested this on later versions. Is this intended?

One consolation is that the date selected is stored correctly in the table
it is just displayed incorrectly on the server.

Elmarie Claasen
On 18 Apr 2016 22:25, "Olav Poppe" <olav.poppe@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi devs,
> I’ve set up a tracker program (with registration) in 2.22 with one stage.
> For the stage I’ve selected "auto-generate" and "report date to use": Date
> of enrollment.
>
> However, when I enroll a new person with the default date (today), the
> report date is set to yesterday, i.e. the event date is always set to the
> date before the enrollment date. Is this a bug or is there a reason for
> this??
>
> Regards
> Olav

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*

PNG image

PNG image