Re: Custom CSS not rendering in Data Element / Indicators

Two more pages not honoring css changes:

dhis-web-settings/#
dhis-web-app-management/#

Then there are 3 more apps not showing an uploaded custom logo, instead
showing only the dhis2 logo:

[image: Inline image 1]

dhis-web-event-capture/index.html#/
dhis-web-cache-cleaner/index.html
dhis-web-tracker-capture/index.html#/

The high position is due to some css on my part for the custom logo, which
isn't showing up.

*Timothy Harding*
Sr. Systems Analyst, BAO Systems
+1 202-536-1541 | tharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.baosystems.com | Skype:
hardingt@xxxxxxxxx | 2900 K Street, Suite 404, Washington D.C. 20007

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Timothy Harding <tharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hello Devs,
>
> Using 2.22.22006
>
> I set up some custom header CSS (below) and the dhis-web-maintenance/#/
> page (Data Elements / Indicators) doesn't seem to want to render it, even
> though the div id is the same.
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
> vs
> [image: Inline image 2]
>
> Am I missing a setting somewhere? Thanks!
>

> This is the custom CSS I'm using.
> #header {
>     background: #CCCCCC; /* For browsers that do not support gradients */
>     background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-90deg, #CCCCCC, #EEEEEE); /* For
> Safari 5.1 to 6.0 */
>     background: -o-linear-gradient(-90deg, #CCCCCC, #EEEEEE); /* For Opera
> 11.1 to 12.0 */
>     background: -moz-linear-gradient(-90deg, #CCCCCC, #EEEEEE); /* For
> Firefox 3.6 to 15 */
>     background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #CCCCCC, #EEEEEE); /* Standard
> syntax */
>     background-repeat: no-repeat;
>     background-attachment: fixed;
> }