Re: [Dhis2-users] Using API to get translated collections

Hi Craig,

you are correct and this is a know limitation.

We are working on re-factoring our db translation framework for version
2.24, which will enable us to support translating the object "graph".

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/translation-domain-object-associations

Sorry for that.

regards,

Lars