Re: Fwd: An issue in the GIS map plug-in - legendSet id

Hi Morten,
:) Thanks  ;) .

Hi Jan,
Thank you very much, now everything works fine. yes, please update the doc.
Thanks again.

Hi Lars,
HISP India is doing this project. currently the client use v221. I will
forward your message to responsible people.

Thanks,
Chameera.

PNG image

PNG image