Re: SQL View Doesn't work for comma seperated variables

Hi there.

This syntax is not supported as you can see from the documentation
<http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/2.21/en/developer/html/ch01s25.html>

*The variable parameter must contain alphanumeric characters only. The
variables must contain alphanumeric, dash, underscore and whitespace
characters only.*

This might be something which can added, but there could be an increased
risk of SQL injection attacks, which these restrictions are meant to try
and prevent to some extent.  Maybe the developers can say more about this.

Regards,
Jason