Re: [Dhis2-users] Tracker Indicators not working as expected

Hi there,
you want to make an indicator that compares the dates from two different events within the same enrollment. Unfortunately the program indicators is at the moment only capable of comparing data within one event.

Is it a possibility to use the incident date or enrollment date as the admission date? You would be able to create a program indicator that compares these dates with the discharge date of the second program stage.
> d2:daysBetween(Admission.Date of admission,Discharge.Date of exit)

could be rewritten to:

d2:daysBetween(V{incident_date},#{dataelement for exit date})

to make it perfect you would probably also run a filter so you only count the discharge events.

Best regards,
Markus