Re: Export Metadata - Error with Content-Type header

Hi Morten,

great that you guys have decided to version the API really important when
you do changes that are not backwards compatible. Just some questions.

- In DHIS 2.24 will you keep the API version 23?
- Are all endpoints versioned? I'm trying to use
http://localhost:8085/api/23/dataElements and it returns 404.
http://localhost:8085/api/dataElements works fine.

Thanks,
Paulo