Output from Orgunits and Orgunits Group

Dear All,

I am asking if someone has already done, in the pivot table, a single
display of the list of organization units with the name of the organization
unit group where they belong to. In pivot table, I have used the “select
groups” in the selection mode during the selection of the organization
units. The output result I get is only showing the list of the organization
units that belong to the selected group and there is no way to output the
name of the selected group itself in this result. I have tried to show the
organization units hierarchy in the pivot table options but it only output
the names of all orgunits in the hierarchy.

All suggestions are welcome. DHIS2 2.19.

Regards,

Tantely.

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify