Re: DHIS2 based App http.post and put (403 error)

Hi Mark,

thanks I finally figured out what the issue was. I do have a variable
called baseURL = 'http://localhost/api' which I to the service and I had
forgotten to include. i.e the rest call should have been

$http.put(baseURL+'dataStore/rbcdashboard/HIV', data, {headers :
{'Content-Type' : 'application/json'}})

PNG image