Re: Browsers supported by DHIS

Hi Matthieu,

We are facing issues with running dhis2 on Firefox. In the dataentry app,
org unit tree is not loading and hence we are not able to do dataentry.

*OS *                :               Mac OSX Yosemite (10.10.5)
*Browser  *      :               Firefox 48.0.1
*console*         :               error
*url*                  :
https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-dataentry/index.action

*Error in code at highlighted line: *

Object.defineProperties( dhis2.storage.IndexedDBAdapter.prototype, {
        'open': {
            value: function() {
                var self = this;
                var deferred = $.Deferred();

                var request = window.indexedDB.open( self.name, self.version );

                request.onupgradeneeded = function( e ) {
                    self._db = e.target.result;

                    $.each( self.objectStoreNames, function( idx, item ) {
                        if( self._db.objectStoreNames.contains( item ) ) {
                            self._db.deleteObjectStore( item );
                        }
                    } );

                    $.each( self.objectStoreNames, function( idx, item ) {
                        self._db.createObjectStore( item );
                    } );
                };

                request.onsuccess = function( e ) {
                    self._db = e.target.result;
                    deferred.resolveWith( self );
                };

                request.onerror = function( e ) {
console.log( 'error' );

It is failing at the above highlighted blue line.

*Regards,*
Sultan Ahamar.