Re: Browsers supported by DHIS

Hi Sultan,

okay. It works for me here on Firefox on the play demo. Which exact Firefox
version + OS are you using?

Do you think you could provide a bit more detail, like the exact console
output from the dev tools?

Could this be related to meta-data issues? Can you share a login to your
system privately?

regards,

Lars