Re: Using SMS Commands for data capture

Hi Jasper,

Sorry for the late response.

In SMS orgUnit can be specified like this "org <orgUnitCode>" If no orgUnit is specified in SMS then first user is retrieved from phoneNumber and then orgUnit from that user. As far as PeriodType is concerned it should be specified in this format "ddMM" for example 3108, but in case its not specified then PeriodType will be retrieved from DataSet attached to SMSCommand.