Re: charts through API - filter by filters...

Hi Olav

I see there is an issue there with collection of simple type, I will have a
look at it. That said, the filters (and rows) properties are only available
if you use /api/charts/ID, as they are populated based on other props, so
this filter will not work like that anyways.

Maybe you want to have a look at the `filterDimensions` property instead?

--
Morten