Re: SQL Views Dependency Issue

Hi Chathura,

currently the approach to achieve this is to rely on the alphabetical
ordering of SQL view names. For the scheduled tasks, the system first drops
the SQL views in *reversed* alphabetical order. Finally, the system
regenerates the SQL views in alphabetical order.

So in your case where A depends on B, you should ensure that that the name
of SQL view B comes before the name of SQL view A alphabetically. This way,
the system will first drop A, then B, and when it is time to regenerate the
views, first generate B, then A, and you should be good.

best regards,

Lars