Re: Default form swap between row and column

Dear All
If the above mention functionality will take long time to develop, is it
possible to add "Design data entry form" option under section of dataset.

Actually, we have large category combo (with long list of category option
combo) for one section of a dataset, which make the default data entry form
large in horizontal side for that section. The same dataset have another
section with some elements with no category combo which looks good in
default form.

It will be great, if I can design one section and leave another as default.
I can design the full dataset in custom form, but how much design i have
inserted it takes long time to load in low resource settings. And you all
know, Bangladesh is implementing a large database of DHIS2 with limited
bandwidth in central and end user level.

*Nayeem Al Mifthah*
*Consultant for HSS, Health MIS, M&E*
Email: n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx
Cell:+8801914030574