Re: DHIS 2 V 2.24 - /api/24/currentUser not available

Hi Lorill

So there's a couple of things to note here:

1) You probably want to use the name `me` instead of `currentUser` as it'
the new name for it (and has been for a while, just being aliased to
`currentUser``
2) In 224 we included a new `me` endpoint, which can now be reached at
`/api/24/me` and `/api/25/me`

There seems to be a bug here though, that new endpoint should also be
available at `/api/me` (and not `/api/currentUser`)

That said, the new endpoint is a bit different. What are you using this
endpoint for? is it just to get info about current user, or is it to use
some of its other capabilities ? like data set, program availability
(`/api/23/currentUser/programs` `/api/23/currentUser/dataSet`)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2