Bug 2.25. Error when entering a program dashboard through the relationship link (for entities enrolled in more than one program)

Hi,

Tested against https://play.dhis2.org/demo. In Tracker Capture, when there
is a relationship, and we click in the existing link to go to the entity
program dashboards, if that entity is enrolled in more than one program,
the software does not enter in any of them by default. But, it does not
display any active enrollments either...

[image: Inline image 1]

When we select one of the programs in which the entity is enrolled (see
image below), the other enrollments appear again in the section Other
programs.

[image: Inline image 2]

Cheers!
Alejandro