Re: [Dhis2-users] Fwd: complex category combo for Datasets doesn't show outputs

Hi Deepali,

I haven't tried this, but I believe there is no problem in including the
same donors in both the Donor 1 list and the Donor 2 list.

However Donor 1 and Donor 2 will be treated as different dimensions. I
don't think that you can get a report that combines the data from when ECHO
is chosen as Donor 1 together with the data from when ECHO is chosen as
Donor 2. I expect this to be a major limitation to this approach.

If you can use approach (2) or (3), these should give you a better display
of data in analytics.

Cheers,
Jim

--