Org. unit tree is not open with org. units selected (datasets, orgunit groups, etc.)

Hi devs,

I believe we have already talked about this... So right now, it is
difficult to know the org. units that are selected for a particular
dataset/org. unit group/etc (see attached image).

I think you are going to change the behaviour of this... Is this something
we could have in the following days? (it is a bit complicated to manage
when you have more than 40.000 org. units in the system :) ).

It will be nice to have this fix for 2.24 and 2.25.

Thanks
Jose

[image: Inline image 1]

PNG image