Re: [Dhis2-users] HOW TO DELETE AN ENTITY IN TRACKER CAPTURE

Hi Stanley,
To add on to what Abyot - if you are doing it via sql statements then the
following tables might also have been populated:

trackedentityaudit
trackedentitydatavalueaudit
trackedentityattributevalueaudit
programstageinstance_messageconversation
programstageinstancecomments

and would need to be cleaned up otherwise you will hit foreign key
constraints.

I would think it would be a lot easier to update the organisationunit id in
the following tables:

Programstageinstance
Programinstance
Trackedentityinstance

and the sql statement would be something like:

update programstageinstance
set organisationunitid = nnnnnnnn (new orgunit's internal id)
where organisationunitid = nnnnnnn (current orgunit's internal id)
*(this will move all the trackerdata from the current orgunit to the new
orgunit)*

and

exactly the same for programinstance and trackedentityinstance.

Afterwards you would have to clear cache and re-run analytics

Regards

Ant

*Ant Snyman*

*Cell: 0824910449*

*Landline: 028 2713242*

Health Information Systems Program - SA

--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer