DataElements don't appear ordered in the Event Capture Android App

Dear devs, Araz,

I'm doing some tests with the 0.5.6 release for Android Event Capture
pulling metadata from a 2.25 server. It seems that all dataelements are
being displayed following no order, or at least they are not appearing in
the same order defined in the programstage. Would this be a bug?

Also, we are planning to move some countries to 2.25 in the next weeks,
some of them are using android for data collection. Would you say that the
last android versions are stable enough for using them against 2.25? (I'm
mainly interested in Event Capture android app).

Please let me know as we need to make a decission about using 2.25 or not...

Thanks
Jose

Follow ups