dhis2-android-trackercapture

Hi All,

I am exploring to find if DHIS2 mobile app can satisfy the requirements of
my NGO client who is planning to supply tablets to community health workers
visiting patients in remote villages, they have some customisation
requirements which I want to evaluate.

So I was trying to build the android tracker capture from the following git
repo https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-trackercapture.

I am getting so many errors, and it looks like the latest source code is
not there.
Is there any other place from where I could get the latest source.

I tried to build with the source available at
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-trackercapture/releases

Even this gives errors, because of missing resource files like, colors,
strings etc.

Thanks,
Sandeep

Follow ups