Need clarification about some features

Hi,

We are using latest revision of DHIS 2.25. We find a new metadata entity
called "*Predictors*" in the 'others' module of maintenance app. We have
also gone through the documentation about Predictors and it tells what it
is and how we can configure it, explaining all its properties. But we are
not clear as to where they can be used or where could we look for its
predicted values on the UI and which particular app to look at for the
same. Could you please let us know, how and where can the predictors
functionality be leveraged?

While testing 2.25 version, we observed that, we’re able to save a category
without assigning any category options to it. We're able to save a dataset
without assigning any data elments to it. So is the case with most of the
metadata entities in maintenance app. This wasn't the behavior in earlier
versions of DHIS like 2.20, 2.21. Not sure, but probably, it's been like
this ever since maintenance app was introduced. Is this the expected
behavior? Or is it a bug?

*Cheers,*

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>

Follow ups