CSV-JSON

Good day friends,

I'm a web-api newbie here, in need a kind and quick clarification concerning response formats.

I'm trying to programmatically retrieve some data using CSV

Am I right to assume this?
for any data I can get in JSON format through api/analytics/dataValueSet.json?dimension=... I can get the equivalent through api/analytics/dataValueSet.csv?dimension=...

I'm trying to switch our programmatic access to analytics to CSV, and want to know if this is the expected result as the manual says in https://ci.dhis2.org/docs/2.23/en/developer/html/ch01s32.html

But I tried it and I get a returned "statusCode: 404 Not Found" for CSV, and JSONP
whereas when I switch json to xml, it just works... Like
api/analytics/dataValueSet.xml?dimension=...

Or does this have to do with some configuration or the nature of the data?

Thanks so much, in anticipation.

Ime
Abuja

--