Re: [Dhis2-users] Data values import

We are still having problems with the data import. Is there anyone who have
managed to transfer data values from one instance to another? Its a key
feature for us, not only to maintain two servers in our side (dev and www)
but also to transfer/receive data from other instances.

I think that the source of the problem is that a *DataSet export with
dependencies* does not include the Category Option Combinations, as we
don't have them in the target instance our custom data entry forms have
undefined fields.

So to solve that we had to import the Category Option Combinations from one
instance to other, but in the target instance we only have the categories
and category options for the specified *DataSet* so all the
*categoryOptionCombos* imported with no category combo associated are
linked with the default one in the table *Categorycombos_optioncombos*.
Then the *attributeOptionCombo* of any dataValue is one of this
*categoryOptionCombinations
*associated with the default (must see the code to find how the system
computes it).

Deleting all this incorrect links in the table *Categorycombos_optioncombos
*seems to be a practical solution but I think it will cause further
problems in the future.

Thanks,

Marc