Re: Adding demo data to new server

Hi Yaw,

that error is not something I've seen previously.

Try going to apps > data administration > resource tables and generate them
manually.

Alternatively try to drop all tables starting wit _ (underscore) manually
from the database, then try again.

https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-maintenance-dataadmin/displayResourceTableForm.action

You can also check out the very latest demo databases from Github:

https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-demo-db

regards,

Lars