Re: [Dhis2-users] Option Set - Update an option code

Hi Kevin,

You could use the optionSets API as follows, with required fields:

http://localhost:8080/api/optionSets/<id>.json?fields=id,name,displayName,options[id,name,code]

Here, for a given option Set ID, the required fields are fetched.

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>