Error in Embedding GIS Map on Web Page : 2.26

Dear All,

I tried to embed a GIS map on an external web page using the code that is
generated from GIS app after providing public access permission.

There seems to be an issue with the css. dhis2-cdn.org doesn't have the CSS
files for version 2.26

Just to try out, I used css files from an available previous version and
proceeded. But that also didn't work and console showed following errors.
[image: Inline image 1]

What may be the reason the maps are not loading. The html file with the
generated code with the css files for previous versions attached.

Thank you
Pamod

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently
delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain,
copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose
all or any part of the contents to any other person.

PNG image