Re: Setting "zeroissignificant" column from csv file import does not work -- DHIS2 2.25

Dear Raminosoa,

U can update the dataelement table directly and set the zeroissignificant
to true for all after update for dataelement created that day. Then go to
data administration->maintenance and the clear application cache.
That works too.
Sql script looks like

Update dataelement set zeroissignificant = true where created::date
='2017-05-25'

Note that the created helps not to update all dataelements, you can choose
any other filter e.g a starting string.

Alex

--
Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET  | HISP Uganda
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "

JPEG image