DHIS2 and e-TB Manager Interoperability: Creating a Stronger Digital Health System in Bangladesh

*Dear Users and Experts,*

Greetings!

In Bangladesh, we have developed an interoperability system between
electronic tuberculosis management system(eTBM) and DHIS2. The main
business logic of this application is to collect individual TB patient
records through eTBM and sends aggregated data to DHIS2 for TB-10,TB-11 and
TB-12 forms. Hope you will get the concept and objective from the below
attachment.

​

*If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to let me know.*

*Best Regards*
*Julhas Sujan*
Senior Java Programmer
Management Science for Health(MSH)