Re: Embed chart - 2.24

Hi Martin

What error are you seeing in the browser console?

can you try this ?

DV.plugin.getChart({
url : base,
el : 'chart1',
type : 'bar',
columns : [ {dimension : 'in',items : [ {id : '?? } ] } ],
rows :  [{dimension : 'ou',items : x } ],
filters : [ {dimension : 'pe',items : [ {id : period} ]} ],
showData : true,
});

Regards
Pooben

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 4:32 PM, Martin Van Aken <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to embed chart using a 2.24 version. Jan did help me a while
> ago with a 2.22 version, but when I go to the doc for the 2.24 it does not
> look up to date - https://docs.dhis2.org/2.24/en/developer/html/dhis2_
> developer_manual_full.html#d7652e7049. From the CDN it looks like there
> is no JS package there for 2.24 - https://dhis2-cdn.org/
>
> Is the JS code the same than for 2.25 or 2.22 (the two closest versions
> where there is something on the CDN?). Has anyone a running example of an
> embed on 2.24 ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martin
>
> --
> *Martin Van Aken - **Freelance Enthusiast Developer*
>
> Mobile : +32 486 899 652
>
> Follow me on Twitter : @martinvanaken <http://twitter.com/martinvanaken>
> Call me on Skype : vanakenm
> Hang out with me : martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Contact me on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/martinvanaken
> Company website : www.joyouscoding.com

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*