Re: BUG - 2.27 - Logged as different user

Hello, Thank you both for the answers :

Knut:
1. SJ has not been logged in my computer at all. This is the frightening
part of the issue.
2. Clearing browser cache does not resolve the issue. Sometimes when going
to account and doing Ctrl+F5 that works but creates the problem for the
others. (this time with my name RJ instead SJ).

Bob:
1. Thank you for your suggestion. We are going to analyze with the system
administrators.
2. I've tryied to disable apache cache but nothing changed.

I've found an interesting thing:

DHIS2 retrieves the correct user information through these four paths:
/api/me?fields=%3Aall%2CorganisationUnits%5Bid%5D%2CuserGroups%5Bid%5D%2CuserCredentials%5B%3Aall%2C!user%2CuserRoles%5Bid%5D
/api/me
/api/me/user-account.json?_=1504260368320
/api/23/me/user-account.json

at the same time (I mean, *in the same page load*) DHIS2 retrieves the
other user information through these two urls:

/api/me?fields=:all,organisationUnits%5Bid%5D,userGroups%5Bid%5D,userCredentials%5B:all,!user,userRoles%5Bid%5D
/api/26/me.json (4 times)
but

Thank you ! I'm updating the JIRa ticket.