Re: [Dhis2-users] How to step by step use Web Api.

Dear Limbe,

All you need to get started is in the Developer Manual for DHIS2. You can
download the PDF Version
<https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/dhis2_developer_manual.pdf>

Definitely, you will need some programming experience to use curl

Regards and good luck.