Re: Issues with Upgrade from DHIS 2.26 to DHIS 2.27

> > Legends are now directly contained in the object where they are used, so
> no need to reference by UIDs anymore, translations should also be put
> directly in the legend payload.
> We see that we may translate the legends through POST '/api/25/metadata'
> call.
> Is there any other way to translate legends? Can you point us to an
> appropriate API?

The translations are now directly a part of the payload itself, you can see
that if you try and translate any part of dhis2, then go to /api/type/ID
and you will see the translations directly contained in the payload itself.

As an example, you can have a look here:
https://play.dhis2.org/dev/api/dataElements.json?fields=id,displayName,translations

the translation object itself is built up of: property (can be NAME,
SHORT_NAME, DESCRIPTION, and FORM_NAME for data elements), locale, value.

Even for contained objects like legends, you still translate in the same
way, just add a array called translations on the legend, and fill in your
props.

> created/lastUpdated should not be gone, I think thats a bug, I will look
> into it.
> From this, we understand that the lastUpdated and created timestamps also
> must be available along with lastUpdatedAtClient and createdAtClient
> timestamps in the response. Could you confirm if it is true.

Both created, createdAtClient, lastUpdated, lastUpdatedAtClient will be
there. Created/lastUpdated will be read-only, while *AtClient can be
changed by the client (mostly for usage in offline systems)