DHIS2 Live / Jetty v.3 / CORS

Hi all,

I'm getting started with using the D2 library and I had intended to use the DHIS2 Live package to quickly get started in a test environment. I've run into some crippling CORS errors and investigated the Jetty Servlet's web.xml file to see if I could allow for cross-origin requests. Alas, when I tried to insert the filter it would fail time no matter the configuration. Is this because it is Jetty Version 3 (as opposed to 9.4 now)? Or is there a better work around? The CORS whitelist in Access Settings is not working for Localhost.

Any tips/assistance in using DHIS2 Live to work with the D2 Library would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Chase Freeman
Jr. Web Developer
Management Systems International