Re: [d2 lib] - API call failing with "Server connection failed for API request"

Hello again Edoardo & d2 team,
I just tested the d2 29x version for the analytics. My problem is I don't
manage to make the simplest example work. I took an analytics query working
in the REST API and tried to convert it to d2:

getAnalytics() {
return getInstance().then(d2 => {
const req = d2.analytics.request()
.withProgram('jqKm7VLgdzL')
.addDataDimension(['fyKddt8DF3P', 'RH9knJBq3gv', 'GbtVi9hJhl1',
'pCU50gRMGQh', 'el1mbPDIDSD', 'sn3PEvqjGPp', 'jsZgVNf1fuR'])
.addPeriodDimension([2016, 2017, 2018])
.addOrgUnitDimension(['UpjTv540YGw']);

d2.analytics.events.getQuery(req).then(console.log)
});
}

(this is closely following the example here:
http://dhis2.github.io/d2/module-analytics.AnalyticsEvents.html)

This fails with a "Cannot call a class as a function AnalyticsRequest.js:25
<http://localhost:3000/home/martin/code/dhis2/unicef-va-reports/node_modules/d2/lib/analytics/AnalyticsRequest.js>"
message, on the very first line about the request (looks like request() is
not returning what it expect). Any clue?

Martin

--
*Martin Van Aken - **Freelance Enthusiast Developer*

Mobile : +32 486 899 652

Follow me on Twitter : @martinvanaken <http://twitter.com/martinvanaken>
Call me on Skype : vanakenm
Hang out with me : martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx