Re: [Dhis2-users] how to refer patient from one site to another in DHIS2 tracker

Hello Lukas, Hakim and All,

Allow me to jump in here and ask a related question.

To be honest I opted out of the referral mechanism because of the bellow bug, but if it works it would be an excellent asset.

After temporarily or permanently referring a patient from one Org Unit to the other, DHIS2 asks to enroll the patient in the new PHCC and when trying to enroll, I get this error:

TrackedEntityInstance HrmJMxnoYzE already have an active enrollment in program kel6D4tu0vC

The error above is only received by a user that has access only to the new OrgUnit and doesn’t have access to the old OrgUnit. And therefore the user of the new OrgUnit who doesn’t have access to the old OrgUnit can not see the enrollment of the patient neither can re-enroll because of the above error.

In case the user has access to both OrgUnits the above error does not happen.

So my guess is that the problem is with the user rights concerning the referred patient when the user doesn’t have access rights to the old OrgUnit. The error is also persistent for that user even after browser cache cleaning, logout and even with cookies cleaning/incognito browsing.

I couldn’t see the above reported in JIRA (only the original feature was done in https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-678

Maybe this is a new bug? If so I can create a JIRA entry.

Let me know.

All the best,

Bernard

Bernard Sadaka

Information Management Advisor

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale

Nehmeh Building, Sanine Street, Chiyah, 3rd Floor

Ain el Remmaneh, Beirut, Lebanon

E-mail:  <mailto:lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx> lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx

Cell: +961 71 004 881 (208)

Skype: imapuami