Fw: Org unit not loading in the data entry section

 Dear All,
Can someone please advise me on how to resolve this issue? We are stuck and cannot do any data entry. Thank you.
Absolom

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Absolom MURAMIRA <absolom_m@xxxxxxxxx>To: DHIS 2 Developers List <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; DHIS 2 Users List <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018, 12:23:59 PM GMT+2Subject: Org unit not loading in the data entry section
 Dear Colleagues,
I am being challenged by my system whereby when i open the data entry app and click on the org unit name, it does not load in the data entry section to enable me select the dataset for entering data. Has anyone experienced this before and can advise me? I am using v2.28 build c953ce1.
I have also attached a copy of the log file.
Thank you
Absolom