WeeklySunday period labels wrong pattern

Hello All,

After entering some yearlong data on a weekly basis, I realized that the
format we use is EPI WeeklySunday and now iso. So I changed the period type
of the dataset to WeeklySunday and got a bug which I registered at:
https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-3112

In short, the bug shows the WeeklySunday labels in the pivot table wrong as
per the bellow screenshot:

Further details explained in the jira…

I also checked the DB table _periodstructure and it doesn't show the above
pattern (even after doing maintenance)

Meanwhile, is there a way to fix this while we wait for a proper solution?

Thank you again for the invaluable help on the many support requests we are
sending :)

All the best,

Bernard

Bernard Sadaka

Information Management Advisor

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale

Nehmeh Building, Sanine Street, Chiyah, 3rd Floor

Ain el Remmaneh, Beirut, Lebanon

E-mail:  <mailto:lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx> lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx

Cell: +961 71 004 881 (208)

Skype: imapuami