Re: [Dhis2-users] WeeklySunday period labels wrong pattern

Dear Bernard
Thanks a lot for raising the issue.

It seems same issue, I have also found earlier and reported.

https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2371

Jan is looking after the issue and marked as to do. Hope to get solution
soon.

Kindly search issues before report. If your issue is completely similar to
any issue reported earlier, kindly vote for the issue rather creating a new
one.

Regards,
Nayeem Al Mifthah
Consultant for HSS, HMIS, M&E, GIS and Surveillance

Kindly ignore typos.

On 2 Mar 2018 21:37, "Bernard Sadaka (IM Advisor)" <lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx>