URGENT: Data capture and Maintenance org units Access

Hello all,

For some testing purpose, I gave my superuser access to ONE org unit at the lowest level. Now, I and (all other users) see only this org unit for all data entry and maintenance apps, which is a bit strange.
Does anyone know how do I regain access to the entire org unit tree again?

[cid:image003.png@01D3BA32.86CFC1D0]

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

PNG image

Follow ups