Asked a new DHIS2 question on webmasters.stackexchange.com

Hello all,

I find the previously shared webmasters.stackexchange.com a good place to
build DHIS Q&A knowledge base, therefore I asked my own question:

<https://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/114857/how-can-we-edit-a-pro
gram-stage-instance-that-is-not-marked-as-completed-but-dhi> “How can we
edit a Program Stage Instance that is not marked as completed but DHIS2
doesn't allow to edit it?”

Appreciate if any of you know the answer, but please answer it on the
platform ;)

Thank you in advance.

All the best,

Bernard

Bernard Sadaka

Information Management Advisor

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale

Nehmeh Building, Sanine Street, Chiyah, 3rd Floor

Ain el Remmaneh, Beirut, Lebanon

E-mail:  <mailto:lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx> lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx

Cell: +961 71 004 881 (208)

Skype: imapuami