From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+bridgetmagoba=mifumi.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aimee Edmondo
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 5:39 PM
To: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DHIS developers
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Unable to see Multiple Stages in Tracker Capture App

Greetings DHIS2 community,

I am experiencing an error where tracker capture programs with multiple stages do not appear on the tracker capture android app for data entry. So far our implementation has been active for one year and today is the first time I have experienced this bug. I've attached a screenshot for reference. Generally, under the "timeline data entry" the forms for the stages appear, but here there are none. Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice?

Best,

Aimee Edmondo, MPH | Informatics Associate
 <mailto:acmartin@xxxxxxxxx> aedmondo@xxxxxxxxx | +260.976.076524

---

JPEG image

JPEG image