DHIS2 Apps - namespace & reload

Hi DHIS2 devs!
We are starting to deploy more and more DHIS2 apps for various needs. This
is working really nicely, but we have two problems we can't figure out:

   - When deploying apps, even a new version of an existing one, we
   frequently get a *"namespace in use" error.* Even deleting the app &
   reinstalling does not solve it. Any ideas/tips on that?
   - When we do deploy a new version, we often have to *"force the reload" *in
   the browser (CTRL+F5) - any tips on forcing the browser to reload when a
   new version is uploaded?

Any good practice or advice on those topics would be most appreciated!

Martin

--
*Martin Van Aken - **Freelance Enthusiast Developer*

Mobile : +32 486 899 652

Follow me on Twitter : @martinvanaken <http://twitter.com/martinvanaken>
Call me on Skype : vanakenm
Hang out with me : martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx