Indicator that counts the number of orgunits within a group by region.

We have a problem an indicator that counts the number of orgunits within a
group, the analytics api return a error 500.

I've setup a similar indicator "oug chc" on play that just count the number
of orgunits within a group
"numerator": "OUG{CXw2yu5fodb}","denominator": "1",
see https://play.dhis2.org/2.29/api/29/indicators/BObdEToWXVu.json

When trying to get the pivot table returning the values by district of
chiefdom

 - the pivot continue saying "loading" and never complete :
      *it would be really great if the pivot table could at least says
something went wrong.*
 - looking at the network requests in the browser the analytics call fails
with the message :
      {"httpStatus":"Internal Server
Error","httpStatusCode":500,"status":"ERROR"}

the failing analytics query is the following

https://play.dhis2.org/2.29/api/29/analytics?dimension=dx:BObdEToWXVu&dimension=ou:ImspTQPwCqd;LEVEL-2&dimension=pe:LAST_YEAR&displayProperty=NAME&skipMeta=true&includeNumDen=true

strangely when asking at the level of the country (without the orgunits as
row dimenstions), it gives correct numbers

https://play.dhis2.org/2.29/api/29/analytics?dimension=dx:BObdEToWXVu&dimension=pe:THIS_MONTH&filter=ou:ImspTQPwCqd&displayProperty=NAME&skipMeta=true&includeNumDen=true

thanks already for your help

Stéphan

--