Re: Calculation indicator for some organisation unit in the formula

Hi dev,

Since version 2.26, we have noticed in the analysis of our indicators
containing the number of organizational units in the formula, and when we
want to display the PivotTable by placing the organizational units either
in columns or online , the process is only turning and not results, but
with the previous versions, we had tables that were displayed and now they
are not displayed anymore.

We submitted the problem not as a result.

So, how can I solve this problem?

Thank you