Re: Program Rule

Hi

You only use the code if that has been specified in the option set
(tick-box).

Secondly, you are using OR and NOT in your expression:

#{aDiagnose} != 'Meningitis - Other Bacterial' || #{aDiagnose} !=
'Meningitis - Hemophillus Influenza' || #{aDiagnose} != 'Meningitis -
Meningococcal Meningitis'

Basically that means the expression will always return true, at least if
aDiagnose is a single value diagnosis field. Even if you select let us say
"Meningitis - Mengingococcal Meningitis" as the aDiagnosis value, the three
other components in the expression will be true so the total is true due to
the OR....

Try using AND
#{aDiagnose} != 'Meningitis - Other Bacterial' && #{aDiagnose} !=
'Meningitis - Hemophillus Influenza' && #{aDiagnose} != 'Meningitis -
Meningococcal Meningitis'

Meaning : when aDiagnosis is NOT diag1 AND not diag2 AND NOT diag3 then
hide stage X

Regards
Calle

Regards