Help needed: Instance not starting after cloning...

Hi all,

Kindly note I cloned our production instance using the following steps:

   1. Created an instance (dhis2-create-instance -p 9095 my_ins)
   2. Copied and adjusted the hibernate.properties file from production.
   3. Cloned the production instance (dhis2-clone source my_ins)
   4. Started the new instance (dhis2-startup my_ins).

But, the new instance is not working and displaying the following error:

[image: image.png]
When I checked dhis2-logtail, I see some error as below:

   - SEVERE: The web application [/my_ins] created a ThreadLocal with key
   of type [com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$1] (value
   [com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$1@629c8cf2]) and a value of
   type [java.lang.Object[]] (value [[Ljava.lang.Object;@31b3486b]) but
   failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going
   to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

And I checked "netstat -ln" and the port 9095 is listening.

Any assistance is highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

MSP

PNG image